There are a number of amazing reasons why France is a great place for you if you are looking to pursue an international education -
- French education system has a global recognition base. The award degrees all stick to a common European framework of LMD(License, Master and Doctorate), making it equally recognised everywhere.
- French education is pretty affordable because the tuition costs are set by the government itself. Moreover, the costs for both domestic and international students are similar, making things all the more easier. Not just quality, French education is price-friendly as well.
- International students in France have legal permission to work as a part-time employee. This allows you to gain a pretty valuable experience while you are still studying. In a year, students are permitted to work for 964 hours, which makes it about 20 hours in a week. If students are enrolled in a 6 month course, they are then permitted to work for 472 hours!
- France comes at a healthy sixth position globally in terms of expenditure on development and research. The National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) is the leading research organization in the world, with 16 of 55 medals have been conferred to French nationals.
- As France is right at the heart of Europe, it is one of the top destinations for tourism and attracts a lot of tourists every year.