There is not one, but many reasons as to why Germany is quickly becoming one of the most promising destinations in pursuing a great international education-
- Germany is the home to some of the well-reputed universities, which are very famous all over the world for their exceptional output quality.
- The Erasmus program is a great advantage for students who are considering Germany as a viable option for their international education. Erasmus basically, is a scholarship program which is collaboration between the countries of European Union. Any student who studies under the Erasmus program can elect to spend a certain amount of time studying in any other member country.
- From October 2014, Germany has completely abolished the tuition fee for all public universities with both the local as well as international students under consideration. Needless to say, the overall cost of education has dramatically come down for students looking for an education in Germany.
- The German economy is on a roll, opening up new opportunities for unimaginable growth. Also, the people who can be said to be of employable age are reducing due to certain demographic changes taking place in terms of population.
- There are many countries where you are required to leave after the completion of your education, but Germany is not one of them. Students can continue staying in Germany for eighteen months after their studies, which they can use to search for a job.